I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was 'dented" is now separating from the range causing it to collapse onto the drawer below. Goedekers will not do anything, told me to call the "warranty company". At no time was I given the name, number or a copy of the warranty I paid for. They finally emailed it to me and I was told that I "shouldn't have bought a dented item" and that they would not send anyone out to look at it. In addition I made them aware that there are also multiple electrical problems with the range, buttons don't work, stove light will not work even with a new bulb. To add insult to injury the "new stove" I purchased 2 years ago is actually a 4 YEAR old stove according to frigidaire based on the model and serial #! So goedekers is selling old, damaged product and then refusing to stand behind it! I even sent them photos of the stove, to Casey Boys at goedekers. You can see where the side is collapsing, I even had them listen to the sound of loose metal on the phone, you can move the whole side!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Old damaged product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."